Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RIP VAN WINKLE!!!!


YEAH FOR HAYLEY!! We are so proud of her! She slept from 10:15 PM to 8:15 PM!!! This is truly a milestone and we couldnt be more excited!! Hopefully, we will all be a lot happier now that we are getting plenty of rest!! Ofcourse, I shouldnt brag too much...as I have come to learn with parenthood...nothing is ever consistent and things are ever changing!!! I would like to share that Hayley has inherited her sleeping habits from her Daddy! You never know where you will find her in the morning or where her hands and arms will end up!! Here is a quick snapshot of her the other morning!! Looks like such an angel!!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

YEAH!!! That is wonderful! She isn't swaddled! That didn't take long to get over! I think as parents, we sometimes assume the worst and expect habits to take a long time to get rid of. They are still so young and adaptable. I think it's us who get stuck in our way of doing things as we get older! Oh and I think you meant to put 10 pm to 8 am...not 8 pm. :)

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.