Wednesday, June 18, 2008

JINX, JINX, YOU OWE ME A COKE!!

Well...boy did I shoot myself in the foot!! Hayley didnt sleep very well last night or the night before!! I think she has had a tummy ache! She is eating more food these days and I think her little tummy has a hard time dealing with it! She may have been mad at me for sneaking in sweet potatoes with her peas! For some reason the girl doesnt like sweet potatoes!! I thought all kids liked them! Anyway, I am walking around like a zombie today!! It is hard to get about four hours of sleep..take care of Hayley all day, try and keep the house up and then go to work till around 10 at night three days a week! However, I shouldnt complain as I feel blessed that I am able to stay at home and raise her! She is always full of surprises! Each day is something new...and that is what keeps me going!

We have busy weekend ahead of us. Friday night I am helping my sister with a bridal shower for her friend Jessica. Saturday...I have to work all day. Should be fun though. I think we are going to get a break in the weather so maybe the store will be busy and the time will fly! Maybe we will have a chance for some family time on Sunday! Happy Hump Day to everyone!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

Maybe Hayley won't have much of a sweet tooth! Aleigh doesn't have much of a sweet tooth and she LOVES peas! She is definitely my better eater. Bless your heart though, I hope you can get some rest!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.