Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day


Sorry I am a little behind! Sunday was Mark's first Father's Day. I hope Hayley and I made it special! Mark LOVES coffee, so Hayley and I ordered him a mug with Hayley's picture on it! I also made a picture frame for him, with his favorite pic of Hayley (GO DAWGS), and then a Nike Dryfit Golf Shirt (Red & Black) ofcourse! After we opened presents, we all got ready for church! It was a great sermon! We left Hayley in the nursery for the first time by herself and she did well!! However, she was exhausted when we picked up her! Guess she isnt used to sleeping with all the commotion! After church we headed down to my parents house for a cookout. Marks parents, Kenneth, Lisa, the kids, Myra, Avery, The Howards and Heather and Chris were there. It is so wonderful that all of our families can get together and have such a good time. It wouldnt be a family get together without a game of whiffle ball. I got to sit it out this time, b/c I had to tend to Hayley!! I think we were all exhausted by the end of the night. I know I came home, bathed Hayley and crashed!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

It truely is a blessing that you all can have such a nice time all together like that! You don't see that very often. You guys are just double blessed to even have both of your families so close! Sounds like a wonderful fathers day w/ a lot of fun for you guys and Hayley!
Tell Mark Happy First Fathers day....late!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.