Thursday, June 5, 2008

BEST FRIENDS!!!



Not sure if you guys know it or not....but almost sixteen years ago I met a girl named Stephanie! She was two years younger than I but so much fun to be with and we just clicked from the start! We have definelty gone is a million different directions since that day, but one thing has remained the same..we still click! No matter how much time has passed we can always pick up where we left off!! There are no akward moments of silence (when we are together..we dont even know what silence means). She has always been there for me and I know she always will. She is such an amazing person and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She has three kids...AJ, Aleigh and Ansley. Ansley and Hayley are 3 weeks apart and they had a play date today. Well..actually Steph and I did most of the playing...(we could talk for hours). However, in between naps and feedings we managed to get a few cute pics! They were so sweet. Unfortunatley, we didnt have a camera available when they first laid eyes on each other....They both just had these huge grins. I just know that they will be good friends. I look forward to watching them grow up together. I hope that they too will know what it means to have such a special friend.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

How cute! Would it not be wild if 25-30 years from now they are doing the same thing with their babies? I bet they will since they both have such wonderful mommies!

Leigh

stephrojas said...

Oh my goodness!!! How sweet! I wish I had bragged more about our friendship in my blog! I love you so much! I am so proud of our friendship and our baby girls! I'll bet they are BFF!!! We have so much to look forward to! I had a blast visiting w/ you and we need to do it A LOT more often!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.