Friday, May 30, 2008

LAZY DAYS!!

Not sure what happened to my original post for today....

Hayley and I had a lazy day today. She was so off schedule yesterday that I decided to stay at home and let her get her rest. She is finally picking up a consistent skd that usually begins at 7 AM and ends at 10 PM. Hope I dont jinx that tonight!!
Nana and Poppa came to see her this afternoon. She was such a good girl and provided them with a lot of smiles. Nana even got to hold her! I know Hayley loved it. After she ate her 7PM bottle we headed out for dinner at a Mexican Restaurant (Marks favorite). We met Grams and Gramps and Heather and Chris. Hayley was such a good girl. She played with Aunt Heather and then fell asleep. She loves to be around people and noise!!

Well I am exhausted and I think I will take advantage of my sleep night! (Mark has duty tonight).

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

I hope you enjoy your night of sleep! I want to come by and visit you guys next week...just me and Ansley. Let me know what your schedule is like!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.