Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend



It has been such a fun and relaxing weekend. It has been nice having Mark home for three days! I know he loves his new bankers hours!! Yesterday we went down to my parents house for Low Country Boil!!! It sure was delicious! Hayley also got a new toy to play with!! She loves her new walker. She is only four months, but she is so strong, we figured we would let her try it out. She can go backwards but not forwards! She loves having her independence. It made her so happy last night that she told us about it for at least an hour! She babbled non stop!! Mark and I were so tickled! We just couldnt believe she had so much to say! Guess she is going to take after her two Aunts (Lisa and Heather). We didnt do much today, except for lay around the house and watch daddy cut grass and plant a few things. I am still fighting a terrible cold and praying that Hayley doesnt get it!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

She is just adorable! Isn't it fun to hear them babble non stop and just watch their facial expressions! They are certain you know what they are talking about! I really need to come visit! I can't believe how fast our babies are growing! We need to get Ansley a walker/exersaucer. Where did you get yours? Our weekend was very relaxing w/ no obligations to anyone! It was nice for a change. Hope you feel better soon!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.