Saturday, May 24, 2008

BIRTHDAY FUN


Today was Hayley's cousin Maggie's birthday party (Mark's sister's little girl). She turned four on the 21st. Her party was held at a pavillion in her neighborthood. It was a beautiful day to be outside. The sun was shining and there was a nice breeze. They had an inflatable waterslide which looked like tons of fun. Even Mark went down a few times. Unfortunately, Hayley was too small to try it out, but it will only be a matter of time before she is running around with all of them. I forgot to bring my camera, so I dont have pictures of all the kids, but I did manage to take Hayley's in her hat when we got home which I will post soon. She was such a good girl!! She loves being outside and the fresh air really tires her out! She has been sleeping for almost 2 hours straight now (which is a nice b/c her mommy is sick with a cold)! Well I am going to go try and catch a quick nap myself!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

Sounds like fun! It was a perfect day for a water slide party! My kids spent most of the day outside too! Ansley really enjoys looking around outside, but has terrible heat rash on her neck right now. AJ always got that when he was a baby too. We are noticing that Ansley has very sensitive skin! I am so glad you are blogging! Can't wait to see more pictures. I noticed Hayley's adorable picture at the bottom of your blog, and Ansley has that same outfit! I love it!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.