Thursday, May 29, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT!!

Today Hayley and I met Aunt Lisa, Mark and Maggie for lunch at Chick-Fil-A before Maggie's swimming lesson. We had a really good time. Hayley was on her best behavior! She smiled a lot at the kids and Aunt Lisa. Aunt Lisa was able to hold her and feed her!! What a treat!! I know Hayley loved it! It was great to see the kids and hang out with Lisa. I hope we get to do it more often. Soon the kids will be going in so many different directions. Mark was talking about playing football in the fall (SCARY) and Maggie showed me the bag she made and her artwork from school. She talked about her new Barbie Jeep and how it has a real radio in it. Mark was excited that it could get 94.9 (THE BRAVES) and is excited about it picking up the UGA games. I am not at all surprised...he takes after his uncle!! Well Hayley is asleep from her long day...(she didnt get as many naps as she should have). I am going to go enjoy a quiet dinner with my husband!

No comments:

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.