Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coloring with Daddy!



Aunt Heather gave Hayley crayons in her Easter basket and I bought her a Dora the Explorer coloring book. Here is a picture of Hayley coloring with Daddy! She is getting the hang of it now.

Like any girl...you just cant take her shopping without her wanting something. She pitched such a fit for this Dora night-gown...I caved! Call me weak!! Anyway, I bought it thinking it would be too big..it is a 2T, but it fits!! She walks around staring at her tummy and singing the Dora theme song! I caught her in the act with this one this morning!!!

No comments:

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.