Thursday, April 16, 2009

BUSTED!!



Well..now that our little munchkin can get around on her feet...she tends to wander! Lately her favorite spot is the laundry room! See...I keep some of my cleaning supplies in there...aka..broom, dust pan and dusters!! She has come to love to help me clean and her favorite thing to do is dust!! We say "duster, duster" to her and she just laughs. I also keep diapers and wipes in there as well. As you can see from the picture...she got into a little mischief the other day!!! I just had to laugh!!! She worked so hard to make a mess like that!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

I LOVE IT!!! Welcome to the toddler stage...this is nothing! LOL! She is so cute!!! SILENCE=TROUBLE!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.