Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day!!



It was a dreary 3 day weekend, but we didnt let it stop us from having a little fun. A small town near us..Senoia..put on a Memorial Day celebration. They had vendors and crafts and lots of fun things to do for the kids. They had bands and even a parade. Hayley enjoyed strolling around and watching all the people! She even danced to the music a bit!! She ate homeade Strawberry Ice Cream and loved it!!

Hayley is has quite the personality. She never ceases to amaze me! She has learned to say the word NO and uses it often! She communitcates quite well for her age and has a large vocabulary! It is a joy to see the world through her eyes!! It is great to remember the innocence we all had as children!! Some days I wish I could go back!

No comments:

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.