Monday, March 30, 2009

BIG STEPPER!!!

OK..so I dont have a picture to share of this....not yet at least. We ran for the video camera instead..and I am not sure how to load that up yet! One day....in my spare time (ha ha) I will figure it out. Anyway, Hayley walked!! She has been taking little steps here and there but never walked with any momentum. Well tonight we were in her play room listening to music (she loves to dance...and believe it or not has rythum..must get that from my side) and she just all of a sudden took off! She took about eight steps at full speed and then lost her balance. We are so very proud of her!! She was excited too! She had that look in her face and of course started clapping for herself.

On another note, my father in law is having some tests done tomorrow. They found a spot in his pancreas that shouldnt be there. We are hopeful that it is nothing, as all other tests seem ok. Anyway, we are praying for him and a good prognosis. Please keep Mr. Sayer and our family in your prayers.

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

YAY for Hayley!!! I knew it wouldn't be long! Watch out!!!

We will be sure and keep Mr. Sayer in our prayers!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.