Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayley!!!



Well...I havent kept my promise! I havent bloged since before Thanksgiving. Guess the holidays were busier than I anticipated, then after all of that..it was time to plan Hayley's first birthday party! A great time was had by all i think! We only invited family, and some close friends! We tried to keep it small, as to not overwhelm Hayley. She did great, despite not getting her afternoon nap. She had a blast and so did we. Mark and I both agreed that it was probably one of the best days of our lives! When we brought her home, neither of us had a clue as to what to do, but we made it! While each day and stage brings new challenges, we are so blessed to be parents to such a fun loving, amazing little girl! She is the light of our lives. I have attached two pics. I will load more when I have more time!!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

Thank you so much for inviting us! It meant a lot to be a part of such a special day for all three of you! Oh, and tell Heather thanks for liking my music on my blog! :) I love her! It was great to see her and the rest of your family as well!!! Oh, and your music selections are CRACKING ME UP!!! For example: "I will not take these things for granted" I am laughing so HARD because that song reminds me of you and I in your mom's big van, blarring that song past Chris and Noelle in the Kroger parking lot and you rolling your window down and slamming your foot on the gas as we passed them!!! LOL! I am seriously in tears!!! :) Love you!!!

MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HAYLEY

HAYLEY
Loving Gramps!!!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl
ITS FUN TO BE ONE!

About Me

I live in GA with my husband of almost nine years and our two slittle girl. I am a stay at home mom and have found this job to be the hardest thing that I have ever done! I think that I struggle everyday, hoping that I am doing everything right and that they will grow up with ethics, morals and respect for herself and other people. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love to read and often rely on it to escape and keep my sanity.